Resources provided here are for informational purposes only. The Citizen Redistricting Committee does not endorse the entities providing these resources.
Your Voice Matters! Support is Available.
Citizen redistricting is a community project for all of us. Do you care about your community? Do you care about democracy? We need your knowledge and wisdom to inform the creation of political maps for the US Congress, the State Senate and House, and the Public Education Commission. Do you want some support? You can contact the Citizen Redistricting Committee’s Community Liaison. Lilly Irvin-Vitela can provide customized information sessions for you and your community members. She can help you with tips on using the FREE on-line mapping software or submitting written testimony. Are you planning to come to one of our regional meetings? If you want to check-in beforehand, you can contact Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lilly can connect by e-mail, phone, Teams, and at the regional meetings.
GENERAL REDISTRICTING INFORMATION
- National Conference of State Legislatures Redistricting Site
- Loyola Marymount University Law School Redistricting 101
- U.S. Census Bureau: 2020 Census Redistricting Files Kit
NEW MEXICO REDISTRICTING INFORMATION
- New Mexico Legislature Redistricting (2011)
- New Mexico Legislature Redistricting Archive (2001 cycle)
- Princeton Gerrymandering Project(Please note that Princeton has provided publicly available trainings related to the Citizen Redistricting Committee and redistricting in New Mexico. Follow the link for information related to those trainings.)
- Loyola Marymount University Law School Redistricting in NM (2021)